Your skin is one of the most important parts of your body, although it often falls to the wayside when it comes to healthcare. At Care Station Medical Group, we prioritize the health of your skin. Our expert dermatologist offers a wide range of dermatology services to treat a variety of health concerns at any age.
As your body’s largest organ, your skin is intertwined with the health of your internal organs and your overall well-being. By covering your entire body, your skin is not only your body’s most notable feature but the most at risk of experiencing abnormalities, discolorations, and disease. This exposure makes it even more important that you receive the proper dermatological care.
When you come to a Care Station location, you’ll get the top-notch care you deserve. We will pay close attention to any and all concerns that you have and follow-up with the proper services in our welcoming, boutique-like locations.
Here are some of the dermatological services we offer at Care Station:
- General Dermatology: We offer services to treat some of the most common skin conditions, such as rashes, skin lesions, eczema, and psoriasis. Whether your condition is at a mild, moderate, or severe level, we take the time to properly diagnose your issue and give you a range of treatment solutions.
- Skin Cancer Screening and Treatment: Our dermatologists conduct skin cancer screenings to catch any signs of the disease as early as possible. The American Cancer Society recommends a cancer-related skin examination every three years for people between the ages of 20 and 40 and every year for those 40 and older. If we detect the presence of skin cancer or pre-cancers, we take prompt action to remove and treat the issue.
- Warts: A fairly common dermatological condition, warts can be uncomfortable to live with and unpleasant to look at. If you have any warts about which you’re concerned, the dermatologists at Care Station can help you treat and remove them.
- Hair and Nail Issues: Since hair and nails are included in the same integumentary system as the skin, dermatologists are well-versed in treating these areas. Our experts can help you remedy nail disorders and mitigate hair loss by giving you treatment options and helpful tips to promote healthier hair and nails.
- Acne, Rosacea, and Cysts: People of any age can experience acne, not just adolescents. No matter your age, the dermatologists at Care Station can identify the type of acne you have and provide you with solutions for clearer and healthier skin.
- Cosmetic Dermatology: Not every skin condition is a risk to your overall health, but certain abnormalities can affect your confidence and self-esteem. Our team of dermatologists can remove skin tags and other non-cancerous lesions and growths that you don’t like looking at so you can feel your best.
When you have a concern about the health or appearance of your skin, there’s no reason to put off seeing a medical professional. The experienced dermatologists at Care Station Medical Group can help you alleviate your concerns through proven treatment methods. Our ultimate goal is not only to ensure that you are at the peak of health but to make sure that you are comfortable in your own skin.
Call Care Station Medical Group to learn more about our dermatology services by calling us at 908-925-2273.