Meet Dr. Carlos Lao
Office Locations: Springfield, Secaucus, West Orange
Q&A with Carlos Lao
- Q: Tell us about your background as a doctor.A: I attended medical school at University of Santo Tomas, Manila Philippines.
- Q: Why did you choose to become a doctor?A: I choose to become a doctor to help people feel better and get well.
- Q: Why did you choose to practice in an open access primary care practice?A: I choose to practice in primary care to help a broader and greater range of people with their health concerns.
- Q: What unique skills do you possess?A: Internal medicine and occupational medicine.
- Q: Describe your day to day activities, priorities and tasks. What do you like best?A: My day to day activities include working, relaxing, spending family time. All activities are important to me because they all contribute to my well being.
- Q: What accomplishments are you most proud of?A: The accomplishments I am most proud of are my family and my career.
- Q: What are the key challenges of this field of medicine? How is it changing?A: The one key challenge of this field is the advances in technology and how we are extremely dependent on it in our practice and how it enhances our practice.
- Q: If you couldn’t be a physician, what would you be doing?A: If I could not be a doctor at this stage in my life, I would be retired and creating projects for myself.
- Q: What makes working at Care Station special?A: The relationships and connections we create with many of our patients and colleagues makes working at Care Station special.
- Q: Why should patients choose Care Station for their primary care?A: Patients should choose Care Station for their primary care because of the dedication of the doctors, physician assistants, and the staff in the clinic work as a team.
- Q: Tell us a little something about yourself.A: I am a dedicated and loyal individual in every area and aspect of my life.
- Q: How do you like to spend your free time?A: I like to spend my free time with my family.