Meet Dr. Julio E. Diaz
Office Locations: Linden, Secaucus
Q&A with Julio E. Diaz
- Q: Tell us about your background as a doctor.A: Montclair State U. 1981-1986, MD RWJ Rutgers 1986-1990, Residency RWJ Internal Medicine 1990-1993
- Q: Why did you choose to become a doctor?A: Passion for learning and desire to help people.
- Q: Why did you choose to practice in an open access primary care practice?A: I like the holistic approach to treat the total person.
- Q: What unique skills do you possess?A: I am bilingual.
- Q: Describe your day to day activities, priorities and tasks. What do you like best?A: Family and work (profession).
- Q: What accomplishments are you most proud of?A: Living up to my parents expectations and making their sacrifices bear fruit.
- Q: What are the key challenges of this field of medicine? How is it changing?A: To provide excellent care to all members of society with diminishing resources. Over bureaucratization of medicine.
- Q: If you couldn’t be a physician, what would you be doing?A: Educator or researcher.
- Q: What makes working at Care Station special?A: Total care access to many of the diagnostic modalities that helps decision making.
- Q: Why should patients choose Care Station for their primary care?A: Above, access, patient centered.
- Q: Tell us a little something about yourself.A: Married, 1 child.
- Q: How do you like to spend your free time?A: I have an interest in the history of civilization, anthropology, archaeology also enjoy spending time with my family.