Meet Niral Patel
Office Locations: Linden
Q&A with Niral Patel
- Q: Tell us about your background as a physician assistant.A: I went to Seton Hall University as my undergrad and graduate school. I graduated in 2001 with my Bachelor of Science and in 2004 with my Master in Physician Assistant. During my Physician Assistant clinical rotations, I was exposed to various different outpatient clinics, urgent care facilities, surgery rotation in hospitals and few family practice offices.
- Q: Why did you choose to become a physician assistant?A: I always had an interest in medicine and helping people.
- Q: Why did you choose to practice in an open access primary care practice?A: I chose to work in a primary and urgent care practice because I like to see patients in acute sick visits, suturing and ortho visits. Also, I like to manage ongoing medical illnesses.
- Q: What unique skills do you possess?A: I am caring and a hard-working individual.
- Q: Describe your day to day activities, priorities and tasks. What do you like best?A: In between seeing patients, I review labs results and make phone calls to patients.
- Q: What accomplishments are you most proud of?A: I am proud of being a Physician Assistant. I am also proud that I am a mother of two beautiful children.
- Q: What are the key challenges of this field of medicine? How is it changing?A: Key challenges is the fact that there is constant change and new technology.
- Q: If you couldn’t be a physician assistant, what would you be doing?A: If I was not a Physician Assistant, I would have been a Pharmacist.
- Q: What makes working at Care Station special?A: I love that we get to practice primary care and urgent care in the same office.
- Q: Why should patients choose Care Station for their primary care?A: We offer different specialist within the same location. This makes patients’ visits very convenient and easy.
- Q: Tell us a little something about yourself.A: I love to read and travel.
- Q: How do you like to spend your free time?A: I love to spend my free time with my friends and family.