Meet Stephen Longobardi
Office Locations: Springfield, Linden
Q&A with Stephen Longobardi
- Q: Tell us about your background as a doctor.A: Undergraduate - Villanova University Postgraduate - Rutgers MBA Iona College Podiatry school/medical school - NYC Podiatric Medicine Residency - East Orange VA & St Barnabas, NJ
- Q: Why did you choose to become a doctor?A: I wanted to help people and never be bored.
- Q: Why did you choose to practice in an open access primary care practice?A: I wanted to utilize my skills and knowledge.
- Q: What unique skills do you possess?A: Exceptional communication skills, empathy to others.
- Q: Describe your day to day activities, priorities and tasks. What do you like best?A: Family, work, exercise, read, sleep, and repeat.
- Q: What accomplishments are you most proud of?A: My children.
- Q: What are the key challenges of this field of medicine? How is it changing?A: Medicine is constantly evolving and changing.
- Q: If you couldn’t be a doctor, what would you be doing?A: Carpenter or landscaper because I like to create and use my hands.
- Q: What makes working at Care Station special?A: The staff and patients.
- Q: Why should patients choose Care Station for their primary care?A: The staff is passionate about providing quality patient care.
- Q: Tell us a little something about yourself.A: I was born in Mt. Vernon, NY. I was chief laundryman in the Merchant Marines for three years and an ambulance crew chief before medical school.
- Q: How do you like to spend your free time?A: Family, reading, studying, exercising and playing the ukulele.