Clinical Trials as a Care Option
We’re excited to announce that we have added clinical research as an offering for our patients by partnering with Circuit Clinical.
Why take part in a clinical study?
When existing drugs don’t fully address a healthcare issue, or have undesirable effects, pharmaceutical companies invent new drugs that bring a different way of treating the disease or that may be less uncomfortable to take than the existing available medicines. Some common reasons people decide to join a study include:
- Helping others affected by your condition
- Receiving study related medical care with no insurance requirements
- Compensation for your time and travel depending on the study
To bring new treatments to patients, clinical trials test:
- How well the drug addresses the disease and its symptoms
- How safe the drug is
- How comfortable it is for patients to take for the drug to work
In partnership with: