Occupational Health Services in NJ
Care Station Medical Group has provided occupational health care services in New Jersey since 1990. We are a boutique-like provider offering superior skill with a personal touch. Communication is key to our success. Our track record of consistent quality and appropriate medical care has enabled us to become a leader in Occupational Health.
Our scope of services and benefits include:
- Comprehensive Medical Treatment of Work-Related Injuries
- Medical Management of Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Ongoing Communication with Employers and Insurance Carriers
- Subspecialty Referrals and Referral Management
- Utilization and Development of Light-Duty Programs
- Work-Site Evaluations
Department of Transportation Services:
- Certified MRO on site
- DOT Physicals performed by providers registered with the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
- Training for Alcohol & Drug Awareness for Supervisors and Employees.
- Urine Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Drug Testing (Urine and Hair)
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Hearing Conservation Programs
- Hepatitis B Vaccinations
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Medical Surveillance in Compliance with OSHA Regulations
- New Hire Testing (Customized for your needs)
- On-Site Physicals, Health Fairs, Flu Vaccinations, etc
- On-Site Safety Training
- Respirator Physicals
- Return to Work Examinations
- Travel Immunizations
Please print and complete this Authorization Form if you are sending an employee for a work-related service.