The opportunity to travel the world is an amazing experience, yet it requires a level of precaution and planning as it relates to your health. There are many diseases that are prevalent in other parts of the world that are simply not a concern in the United States.
Fortunately, Care Station Medical Group is a certified immunization center that is prepared to help you with your international travels.
What To Know
- Every part of the world has unique health concerns. As a result, it is important to set an appointment at least two weeks prior to traveling to ensure we can provide a thorough medical evaluation and review your travel itinerary against the Centers For Disease Control’s guidelines to ensure we have the appropriate immunizations on hand.
- Not all insurance providers cover these costs. We recommend contacting your insurance provider in advance to determine your eligibility. Cash pay patients will be required to pay at the time of service.
- Feel free to visit the CDC’s helpful website to review other international travel advice.
Common Immunizations that can be made available based on your needs.
- Flu (Influenza)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Japanese encephalitis
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis)
- Yellow Fever
Call Today to schedule your appointment.